A more colorful and fresher version of the classic "lobster roll", our new summer wrap is made with cilantro, mango, lemon juice and, of course, lobster meat! Enjoy!
A simple recipe, that we prepare for you with love, for those days when you have no time but still feel like eating and drinking the right thing!
Breathe, eat, drink. Morning, day or evening, at Presse Café.
Here is a video that highlights the making of our TV ad, featuring our "real" clients. Nothing is Photoshopped - just a bit of makeup!
Visit our Catering section to learn more about your new options for this service. We will help you make the right choices.
A new option for your catering service. Colorful and healthy platters. More appealing and as delicious as they have always been.
You love coffee and being surrounded by people? You're thinking about becoming your own boss? We might have the right opportunity for you.
Of course there are good products, but also plenty of amazing people. Beautiful, heterogeneous, lively people, you are Presse Café. You deserve the very best.
We drink coffee to get through loads of work, and we sip coffee to relax. Go ahead... immerse your lips in this nice milk foam!
A Presse Café close to you
- Presse Café supports Telethon 2014
- 5 New Presse Café in Montreal, Toronto and Drummondville
- Presse Café and the Canada House in Cyprus
- Presse Café Cocktail at the Canadian Consulat in Dubai
- Meet Presse Café at the Consulate of Canada
- Presse Café attending Sydney Franchise Show
- Your invitation to Presse Café College's Grand Opening
- Presse Cafe Parc. Opened on dec. 21st in Chypre
- A Presse Café truck in the streets of Paris !
- The Presse Café family is expanding again!
Blog / breathe
- Barista Contest
- It's just like a love story
- Nancy K.'s first days of training
- The Berries
- Our New Featured Products!
- The team behind Presse Café – We're launching this new series with Jocelyne Daoud, our Executive Assistant
- A Wind of Change at the Presse Café St-James
- A New Presse Café in Sorel
- The not-so-secret recipe of our new Frappé Green
- La Presse + in a Presse Café Near You